Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Three Things I'm Thankful For 12/13

1. My truck. I can't even begin to say how much of a blessing it's been to me. It's a place where I can sing, rant, pray, or do whatever without fear of people around me. I can also use it for ministry, holding up to five people and at least a week's worth of stuff if we ever need to go on a trip.
2. Arch-support running socks by Starter. These are seriously the most comfortable socks I've ever owned. I'm not sure how simply adding some elastic ribbing can really add arch support to socks, but it seems to work.
3. Being given the Barnabas Award for the guys' side for the second term at KAA-1 this summer. It was the first peer- or supervisor-given award I'd gotten since seventh grade, and it really, really means a lot to me.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?