Monday, December 12, 2005

Three Things I'm Thankful For 12/12

1. Sheetz gas stations. They've got relatively clean bathrooms, a good deli, and a good selection of food, plus fairly low prices. If I'm driving, it's good to know there's a place where I know what I'm going to get.
2. Whiteboards. I dislike chalk, and so being able to use markers is great. I have several larger boards where I write down assignments and other things that I need to take care of, and also a smaller one where I can simply write out what I'm thinking (as opposed to blogging, writing in a notebook, or recording it verbally, which I also sometimes do).
3. Hooded sweatshirts. It's very easy to feel secure in one of these. You've got a place to put your hands and you've got a hood which covers most of your neck. While cheap sweatshirts may have smaller pockets or hoods, a really, really good sweatshirt is a thing of beauty.

These are all minor things, but they're things which make life better for me and which I wanted to be more consistent and open about praising God for their existence. He is the source of all that is good; even when we mess things up, He redeems them and makes them good.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?