Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Almost a Month

That's how long it's been since my last post. In the meantime, I've read The Ragamuffin Gospel and am in the middle of The Weight of Glory. I've also got three papers and several small assignments due this week, which is bad. Except for a small window in May, I'll also be gone all summer, too. I've been thinking a lot, and that's good. The problem is that it's hard to really crystallize it. Whenever I'm about to come up with something good, I start to get a feeling as though things are almost literally swirling around in my mind. I've had that feeling for several weeks now, but they're still swirling, and the orbits are only decreasing slightly. Once I've got something more, I'll add it here. I think I'd really do better in an environment where I could post maybe once a week with something relatively deep, rather than trying to come up with something more regularly. C'est la vie.

In the meantime, I leave you with this thought:
I don't think that we as Christians should desire social justice. We should want social mercy.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?