Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Status Report

Two days after my surgery, I'm feeling swell swollen. I've normally got a fairly narrow chin; my face is rectangular right now. If the swelling goes down by a fair amount tonight, then I'm off to Chester, PA tomorrow morning. If not...well, then I'll just have to wait until June. I'd say it's 50/50; let's hope I'm able to head out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?