Monday, March 29, 2004

Updated Links!

Happy Birthday to Erika, who will now be found under the "Fighting Gobblers" section in the Land o' Links. Josh S has also been added to the "Consie Christers" section, and many (not all, alas!) links have been updated, as people move off Blogspot or tweak their addresses in other ways.

Somewhat relatedly, I've got a small problem. There are quite a few people I'd like to add to the list, but I don't want it to get to the point where no one really pays attention anymore. How should I do this? Ideally, a few would be featured at the top for a little while at a time, but that would mean adjusting my template once a week or so, which I don't really want to do. I'll figure something out. In the meantime, if your site isn't listed, it's not because I don't want to, but because I don't want to make the link worthless.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?