Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Explanation

Yes, I've been slacking off lately. I figure that having just completed a semester almost entirely composed of theory courses (3.48 GPA!), and looking at six straight semesters with only a Christmas Break to intervene, I need to get as much Smash Brothers Melee, video watching, and hanging out with friends as humanly possible. If I get bored, it may be time to break out the Legend of Zelda Collection, Mario Kart Double Dash, and mini-golf skills.

The sad thing is that I'm not working over break, and feel lost. I need someone requiring papers out of me and expecting me to have read 100+ pages every night, or else I just don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I should hire someone to professionally nag me.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?