Friday, October 10, 2003

Announcements? Announcements? Announcements?!?

A terrible way to die,
A terrible way to die,
A terrible way to start the day,
A terrible way to die...

Ready? Okay! So I've just done a little tidying up of the Land o' Links, including updated links to Mark Byron and Joyful Christian, not to mention the re-activation of the Kyle Still Free Press. Now that "Plano" is over, I've got a bit to say, so you should see the self-propaganda engine that is HokiePundit gear back up starting today. In the meantime, I need to go have breakfast with my Bible Study co-lead to plot how we'll next lure our unsuspecting followers into the Gospel. Well, actually, they do suspect. I guess that makes it easier. Oh well...

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?