Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Thanks

I know I've been grouchy here lately. Sorry. I've been thinking about my own denomination, Christian relations, the state of the world in general, and I'm just spent right now. I know there's a lot of good out there, and constantly examining the bad eventually takes its toll on a person. I know that authentic Christianity, no matter how persecuted and no matter who does it, will always survive. I even know that there will be conscionable Anglican means of worship available wherever I live (well, assuming I live somewhere on the East Coast, at least). I just need a little time to stop and appreciate all the good in the world and to concentrate on other matters. I'll still be blogging, but I hope to be essentially done with these angst-ridden posts on ECUSA, at least until October. Until then, I'm sure I've got enough stories about the kids at my internship to last me quite a while.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?