Friday, August 15, 2003

Quotes of the Day

Again, I apologize for the recent crabbiness. So long as I don't hear anything on my own blog about how "Anglican 'bishops' don't count, since they're really just pretending to be priests anyway because they're not part of the Church of Rome," everything should be okay from here on out.

Meanwhile, the Comments section of Mark Shea's blog provided two gems recently.

#1: "I hope to high heavens that the shark has been jumped, because I am truly all gayed out." -Chris

#2: "The first politician who successfully demonizes homosexuality will be elected King." -Paul

I think we're all gayed out right about now. Actually, I don't entirely know what that means, but I'm sure it'll come back to bite me at some point. Meanwhile, I don't think such a person in #2 would be elected King, but it might be somewhat appropriate if he were to be ordained as a bishop.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?