Thursday, April 24, 2003

Drat

Now that the war's basically over, non-conservatives seem to have taken their pent-up liberalism out for a spin. Bigwig has designed a pro-abortion bumper sticker and is accusing Creationist doctors of incompetence. Meanwhile, James Lileks has gone into hysterics over Sen. Santorum's comments. There's been more, but I can't bear to look at it right now. Opposition to certain views just boggles my mind, and I hate even having to discuss them; it makes me feel dirty. Abortion is probably the one issue where I might get into a screaming match with someone. It may be time to stop dialoguing about certain issues and just go and lead a good Christian life as an example to others. Dialogue is important, but I grow increasingly frustrated by certain issues.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?