Monday, January 13, 2003

Filthy Capitalists...

I just got back from the bookstore(s), along with about $400 worth of textbooks for this semester thus far. I'm taking nineteen hours, which helps explain it, but there's still some serious imbalance in cost per class. I actually only need to take the Political Science and Imperial Russia courses, but I figure that I may as well learn as much as possible while I'm here. I'd like to take all four courses in the Russia sequence (I took Russia to Peter the Great with the same professor last semester) and as much of the England sequence as possible (it looks as though they only have a teacher for the survey, though). I'm taking Latin because it's making me smarter. I'm taking Band because it's fun, I'm good at it, and I can't argue with a free A. The PhD candidate teaching the Philosophy course is a member of the Freethinker listserv on which I participate, and so that should be interesting. All in all, it looks to be a challenging but fun semester.

Philosophy 1304 Morality and Justice
PSCI 3616 International Relations
PSCI 3346 Constitutional Law
History 2156 History of England
History 3616 Imperial Russia
Latin 1106 Elementary Latin
Music 3314 Symphony Band

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?