Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Attention All Planets of the Solar Federation...

We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.

I had intended to add several new people to by blogroll, but got distracted by whining about how little time I had. I suspect I've still left off some people, but it's 2AM, and thus my memory's not exactly perfect at the moment.

The roses and envelope, please.

And the winners are:
Pulver Press in the Consie Christers category and SCSTT and Ravenwood's Universe in the Fighting Gobblers category! Let's hear it for them and drive up their hit counters!

The rest of you can get the fudge out.

Well, unless you're a visitor (we call them "VIPs" here), that is.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?