Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Status Report

I got my first paycheck today! With the money I already had, I've currently got 15% of the money I'll need to before heading to England for next summer. I also discovered that far less is taken out for taxes than I thought, and so I would be able to reach my target amount (barely) by simply working at my current rate, which takes away a lot of the pressure. I still intend to work as much as possible over Christmas anyway, and possibly even Thanksgiving. Every cent I earn now is 2/3 of a pence I don't have to earn while I'm there. Besides, it would be nice to come away from this summer with at least a small balance in Ye Olde Savings Account. I'm feeling confident that I can actually swing this, which, quite simply, is awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?