Thursday, October 31, 2002

Public Service Announcement

Yes, I haven't posted much lately. I'm thinking. I've been reading Locke, Rousseau, Mill, and Marx, and all have certain points that are worth considering. I'm also considering the relationship between life and idealism and realism. I'm also trying to get ahead in my studies (for once), and so my schedule's really busy right now. There probably won't be much here for a bit (of course, whenever I say that, I usually spout off several posts in the next 24 hours, but...), but I will return before long. I think I've found that I've said most of the philosophical/religious things that I'd already worked out, and now it's time to build on those and fully develop some other ideas.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?