Thursday, September 19, 2002

My Government in Action


In any case, while I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, one of my friends put me as a write-in candidate for Hall Council without my knowing, got a bunch of our friends to vote for me, and thus successfully got me elected. I would consider actually going to the meetings, but I've got a time conflict. While I've considered letting them know that I can't do it, they don't seem to care that I haven't been to any meetings, and so I'm just on the mailing list, which gives me advance notice of tidbits like this:

"East AJ CHEER

HEY! What did you say?
EAST AJ’S GONNA LEAD THE WAY!!
Who’d lead the way?
EAST AJ’S GONNA LEAD THE WAY !!

We’re the hall - above them all
Don’t compete - you’ll be beat
East AJ’ll bring the heat

Representn’ East to West
East AJ - is the best
Look up now n’ hear our cheer
Get that fear - outta here

RHF’s the place to stay
East AJ will lead the way
Stomp the ground
Break it down…

EAST AJ!!!
LEAD THE WAY!!! (3x)"

And people ask why I'm not interested in running for political office.
*My dorm is East Ambler Johnston, and RHF stands for Residence Hall Federation

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?