Monday, September 02, 2002

A Declaration

Okay, here are my goals for this academic year:

1. Make Dean's List (3.4 GPA) both semesters, and thus bring my overall GPA up to a 3.0.
2. Save up enough money to travel to London, get a job, and rent a flat for the summer.
3. Keep HokiePundit afloat as a blog.
4. Develop leadership skills.
5. Develop my theological skills.

What does this mean? It means that I'm enforcing a blogging ban on myself until September 17th (interestingly enough, this is the day after Yom Kippur). If I come up with something brilliant, I'll write it, but not post it. If there are anniversary attacks, I'll be silent. I need to get my GPA up and my life ordered, so I'm going to have to ask for your patience. I'll still be reading blogs, though, and so you may see me in the Comments.

See you in two weeks!


Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?