Thursday, June 27, 2002

Yeah, I'm going native. I can name all monarchs of England since the Norman invasion in order, but not all 43 presidents.

William the Conqueror, William II, Henry I, Stephen, Henry II, Richard the Lionheart, John, Henry III, (end of Plantagenet dynasty) Edward I, Edward II, Edward III, Richard II, Henry IV, Henry V, Henry VI, (end of Lancaster dynasty), Edward IV, Edward V, Richard III,(end of York dynasty), Henry VII, Henry VIII, Edward VI, "Bloody" Mary, Elizabeth I, (end of Tudor dynasty), James I (VI of Scotland), Charles I, interregnum of Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector Richard Cromwell, Charles II, James II, William III (of Orange) and Mary II, Anne, (end of Stuart dynasty), George I, George II, George III, George IV, William IV, Victoria, Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII, George VI, Elizabeth II (current Hanoverian/Windsor dynasty)

UPDATE: The OMC can name all US and Confederate presidents.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?