Thursday, May 16, 2002

You know, this whole boycott of France could seriously piss me off. You see, I intend to go visit some cathedrals in France during my trip to Europe this summer. I'm not happy at allabout the idea of skipping some of the most beautiful religious sites in the world because French politicians are cretins. Seriously, buying Chilean wine and deciding not to take a long vacation are one thing, but I regard this almost as a pilgrimmage. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but I'm on the verge of just calling everyone hateful [jerks] (boycotters and French alike) and sulking.

UPDATE: Yes, as you can see from my comments section, [jerks] replaces another word I used. I apologize to all who may have been offended.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?