Saturday, May 11, 2002

This whole Christian Blogging thing has gotten pretty big. In fact, it's gotten so big that I'm overwhelmed. It used to be that my list of Consie Christers had pretty much everyone. I started blogging about theology before I knew anyone else was (they were, of course). Now, it's inescapable. Unless I'm willing to spend hours, there's no way I can read all of the blogs I'd like to every day and thoughtfully consider them. Heck, I used to be able to just go to Mark Byron for the Protestant view and Louder Fenn for the Catholic! I've expanded a fair amount, but I know of quite a few blogs that I don't read on a regular basis (and even a few I'm ashamed to admit I haven't even looked at yet). All I can hope is that other Christian bloggers will point me to especially good posts.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?