Monday, May 27, 2002

Okay, HokiePundit officially misses the good ol' US of A. We've got quite a few things that our cross-pond cousins don't, and I'd like them. I want hot food. I want something other than beer or mineral water to go with my dinner. I want corned beef and cabbage. I want green vegetables. I want American Portions, rather than these single-serving jobbies that they've got here. I want stores to be open later than 6PM. I want a girl with fingernails that shine like Justice and a voice that is dark like tinted glass. I want more than five channels. I want fairly predictable weather.

Okay, enough whining and moaning. England's not that bad. A little bit more warmth, some better nutrition, and I think everything would be hunky-dory (I can't believe I just said that).

Oh, and I think I can still name every single alcoholic beverage I've ever had and when I had it.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?