Tuesday, April 02, 2002

No...it can't possibly be...it must be an April Fool's trick...

But I'll link to it anyway. Damian Penny isn't too happy with the idiotarian press, and has links to Rense.com and WhatReallyHappened.com. Both, apparently, are even more of idiots than Mr. Penny thought.

WhatReallyHappened, apparently oblivious to the media, issues the following header for a link: "Christian Amanpour proves he is an Israeli shill." Now, I know it's not always easy to tell, but last I checked, Christiane Amanpour was a woman.

Meanwhile, over at Rense, David Levy (which, oddly enough, sounds pretty Jewish to my Gentile ears) is in a lather about the same subject. I'll leave most of the spelling and grammatical errors alone, but I'd like to point out that for someone who calls himself Jewish, it's odd that he can't spell "synagogue" properly. I'd also like to address some points of simple logic.
1. The Israelis say one thing. The Palestinians say they are lying. The objective thing to do is to find out who's right, not to immediately declare this evidence of CNN bias.
2. If the Israeli government had convicted Sharon of being a war criminal, why is he Prime Minister? Oh, I know, it's because the Jews secretly control Israel. Wait. Um.
3. Apparently, killing all the terrorists will cause them to direct their attention to America. Two thoughts. Like they haven't already attacked us? What are these dead terrorists going to do, haunt us?
4. If Israel is forbidding all journalists from entering the war zone, then isn't CNN getting a pretty raw deal supporting them unconditionally?

I don't know, maybe it was just an April Fool's Day prank...

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?