Thursday, April 25, 2002

It occurs to me that I should be more sneaky. Instead of typing the names of the blogs I visit in to my URL box, I should go to my page and click through. That way, when they look at their counters, they'll see that they've gotten another hit from HokiePundit, and not just a random person. For that matter, I should definitely stop clicking through while viewing my stats. I'll be looking, see that I got a hit from Cal Ulmann, and think "hey, I haven't checked out his site today" and click. Thus, I look like I only visit sites that link to me. I think it's time to wage a vicious and remorseless PR campaign to...well, something. Mission objectives can be defined as they're achieved.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?