Sunday, March 31, 2002

Well, firstly, Happy Easter! Christ not only has risen, but also is risen!

It also occurred to me how great the blogging world is. Where else could I read great essays on theology from Catholics, Protestants, and heathens non-Christians of all stripes? Seriously, we've got everyone from college students to college professors, from computer dweebs to the most Luddite of computer users. At least half of the blogs I read have at one point or another posted a serious, thoughtful discussion of their philosophy of religion (or non-religion). Honestly, what I think would be great would be if we could all put our thoughts on one site and (I'm seriously dreaming here) have it edited one day. I have no illusions about a bestseller, but I'd absolutely love to have some of our thoughts assembled into a small book. Let me know what you think.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?