Tuesday, March 26, 2002
Personally, I am literally 100% behind Israel. Let's take the facts, and we'll see what we see:
1. The Palestinians never had their own country, generally referred to themselves as "Southern Syrians," and didn't mind a potential state of Israel until they realized that the Zionists were a lot more advanced and wealthy than they were.
2. The British controlled what is now Israel and Jordan until their independence, and allowed Jews to settle in what was then called Palestine.
3. Upon declaring independence, Israel was invaded by seven neighboring Arab countries in order to destroy it.
4. In this first invasion, the Israeli Palestinians were warned by the coming armies to leave, and they could return when Israel was destroyed. Most did, leaving their countrymen to be butchered.
5. Palestinians are despised by other Arabs, who don't seem especially willing to let them settle in their countries.
6. Arab nations have consistently attacked and instigated intifada against Israel, including attacking on the Jewish holy day of Yom Kippur.
7. The Palestinians have consistently rejected plans to give them their own lands, and want to drive the Jews into the sea.
Are we starting to see a pattern here?
I honestly think the Israelis have the right to expel every single Palestinian from their country and threaten to nuke Mecca and Medina if their sovereignty is violated again. The Palestianians aren't serious about peace.
Brilliant idea: Give the Palestinians Saudi Arabia!