Monday, March 25, 2002

I'm packin' heat. That's right, I bought an air pistol. However, not just any air pistol. It's a Powerline Airstrike 240, which is in trouble for looking too much like a Beretta 9mm. Most of my hallmates are equipped, and we've been popping each other with plastic pellets. On Friday, we went to a friend's apartment and had a mini-war. We all wore goggles, but the rule was that you had to be wearing short sleeves. My team, sadly, lost every round, though I did get the flag several times. A few days ago, one of my hallmates almost accidentally shot a cop walking down our hall (!). Luckily, the cop was fairly cool about it, though he and the other guys with him got a lecture. Still...there's a sense of power in having a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?