Tuesday, March 05, 2002

I'm not sure if I should post a recent deep thought I had, since the person who it's about might read it and get upset. I would change the details, but they're important and, unfortunately, the person would know who they are. I'll have to sleep on it.

Meanwhile, I'd just like to say that if you haven't seen Black Hawk Down yet, you need to go now. It's quite possibly the best war movie I've ever seen. It has several of those rare scenes (like the one in Rules of Engagement when Shaft orders his men to open fire) where your blood is just pulsing patriotically, and you want to stand up and scream "yeah!" For that matter, if you ever get a chance to see a good war movie at a military base theater, go for it. They'll appreciate it far more than the crowd at the uptown cinema.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?