Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Well, all creatures have their niche (German creatures have their Nietzsche). I obviously can't compete with InstaPundit's prolificy, Sgt. Stryker's military know-how, USS Clueless' essays, VodkaPundit's dirty jokes, or Samizdata's Natalija (To the member of the PA House reading this, HI!). I'm still in school, and I have very little experience with either journals or journalism. However, I've decided to start a series of theological question and answer sessions, similar to the one Sgt. Stryker put on his page (linked below). I've never read Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica, which should keep me from repeating his words verbatim. However, I do know something of apologetics, and since great minds think alike, I may just end up agreeing with him. Full disclosure: I'm in the New Testament class here at VT, I'm very conservative in my Christian beliefs, and I've grown up in the Episcopal and Methodist traditions. However, I've been told that I also have some Judaic, Buddhistic, and Stoic tendencies, so those may color my views. If you've got any questions you'd like considered, please email them to me (I've yet to receive any feedback on this page other than "that link didn't work").

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?