Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Don't expect to see any Theological Forays for a while, since I'm working on one of the hardest ones: the problem of evil. I've got a lot of research to do (given our apparent similarities in thinking, I may finally broach the Summa Theologica by Aquinas), and I'd really appreciate any contributions you've got. I've already received requests via the Freethinker listserv at Tech to cover more than just free will, and to cover things such as God's apparent lying in portions of the Bible. This Theological Foray may need to be done in several parts, or hosted elsewhere with a link here, since I intend it to be long enough to address all the questions in sufficient detail. If you don't want to send an email, feel free to just leave a Comment. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?